Located in Lisbon
We are growing (again) our design team and looking for a talented and motivated UX Designer to join our Design and Digital Experience department in Portugal. Digital Strategy, Design, and Frontend Development are our core competencies and you will work with an experienced team focused on envisioning, designing, and developing top-notch consumer and enterprise products and services.
What will you do (in a nutshell):
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Work with the design leadership in creating a global design practice and actively promoting design techniques, methods, and business value to both internal and external stakeholders
How will you do it:
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture and translate customers business requirements and user needs into compelling user experiences;
- Create wireframes, sitemaps and user flows to articulate solutions;
- Create visual solutions and interface designs;
- Concept, design, and extend style guides and component libraries.
What we expect:
- That you learn and apply UX best practices for various platforms and mediums
- That you work closely with fellow designers, developers, and managers to deliver great solutions and push the design practice at Truewind
- That you always be curious and inquisitive, work hard and smart, balance your work and personal life
What we offer:
- A concrete job offer and career plan
- Integration in a growing company and design team
- Cool international challenges
- Continuous learning and active mentoring by senior designers
The ideal candidate for the UX Designer role has 3-4 years in a UX role, with experience in product design or working in an agile technological consultancy environment. If you’re interested, please apply with portfolio samples that demonstrate your designs as well as your thought process. Send us an email to email@example.com.
Truewind is a well-established agile thought leader and global solutions provider. Customers such as Randstad and NHS UK trust Truewind to enhance their multi-channel customer experiences and bring their mobile and web app experiences to life. Truewind has 160 employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal, and Brazil and 20+ years of experience in developing software, guiding customers through their agile development, and digital transformations.Apply now