Located in Lisbon
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow. Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Support the streamlining of our recruitment and selection processes by capturing the best candidates for Truewind;
- Challenge your energy and creativity to support internal events that foster cohesion and well-being;
- Support people team in the introduction of new employees into our work environment.
- Degree in Human Resource, Psychology or similar area;
- Excellent communication skills and people-orientation;
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility, team spirit;
- Eligible for a 9 months IEFP internship
- Written and oral fluency in English.
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies;
- Career development with the support and coaching of your team members;
- Cool and fun activities;
- Your next Challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now