Located in Recife
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow. Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Design and execute functional test cases, analyze the results and register them;
- Ensure that there are no ambiguous or unspecified requirements and prioritize the most critical test cases with the team;
- Run the Test Cases according to the planned sequence respecting the deadlines;
- Examine the bugs and verify if they are properly fixed;
- Review submitted bug reports and collecting additional information required to recreate the bug;
- Reporting and documenting technical issues to development teams;
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Software Engineering or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a functional tester;
- Knowledge of functional testing techniques and continuous delivery practices;
- Ability to adapt to the current methodology (Scrum);
- Participation in OutSystems project is a plus;
- Knowledge about Selenium, Jenkins and Jira is a plus
- Knowledge about Test Management tools (like zephyr or Xray)
- Curious, proactive, creative and innovative, questioning the status quo;
- Detail-oriented person with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ISTQB certification – Foundation level and agile extension is a plus;
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills (mandatory).
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies;
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members;
- Healthy work environment and health insurance;
- Cool and fun activities;
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now