Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Located in United States of America
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and a leading OutSystems partner. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
A successful Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Truewind has experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers throughout the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisers to the C-Suite and the end-users.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Truewind will be managing the entire sales process from discovery to close and will leverage his or her network to gain access to selling opportunities.
- Uncover and manage new selling opportunities in North America in the Enterprise segment.
- Call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across business and IT units.
- Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer to close the business.
- Articulate the value proposition of both Truewind services as well as our technology partners mainly OutSystems and Microsoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 – 10 years of experience in direct sales within the enterprise software space.
- Relevant experience and understanding in selling consultancy, project, and custom-built software.
- Hunter profile, competitive. Shows a track record of exceeding targets.
- Strong customer references.
- Availability to travel.