Senior Enterprise Account Executive | Central Region
Located in United States of America
About Truewind – now Axians
Truewind – now Axians is a well-established global solutions provider and a leading OutSystems partner. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind – now Axians has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
Now integrated into Axians it combines the experience in delivering true Digital Transformation using low-code with the power and global reach of the VINCI Energies group.
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Truewind – now Axians manages the entire sales cycle from discovery to close, coordinating the wider team (marketing, pre-sales engineers, solution shaping, business matter experts and others) to close the deals. They leverage their network and the partners’ network to generate leads and convert them into opportunities.
They are experienced in doing deep levels of discovery to understand customer needs and work with the wider team to successfully address objections. They engage with the customers throughout the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond, expanding fruitful relationships that deliver value for all stakeholders.
- Uncover and manage new selling opportunities in North America in the Enterprise segment.
- Call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across business and IT units.
- Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer to close the business.
- Articulate the value proposition of both Truewind services as well as our technology partners mainly OutSystems and Microsoft.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 – 10 years of experience in direct sales within the enterprise software space.
- Relevant experience and understanding in selling consultancy, project, and custom-built software.
- Hunter profile, competitive. Shows a track record of exceeding targets.
- Strong customer references.
- Availability to travel.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now