Senior Data Engineer and Analyst (Hybrid)
Located in Porto
Truewind is a global solutions provider and a leading OutSystems Partner, with an experienced team ready to build digital solutions according to the customers’ needs.
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Lead innovation in software process improvement at TWLabs.
- Work closely with client teams to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities on large volumes of data to support analytics and reporting needs.
- Execute projects defining MLOps for discovering insights that will uncover optimization opportunities across business processes and guide strategic decisions.
- Provide 1st level insights/conclusions/assessments and present findings via Jupyter, Tableau/Node.js, and PowerBI dashboards
- Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources.
- Extract intellectual capital from engagement work and actively share tools, methods and best practices across projects
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Ph.D. preferred
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills. Fluency in English and Portuguese, written and spoken.
- Experience in data management, data mining, data analytics, data reporting, data product development, and quantitative analysis
- Experience presenting data findings in a readable and insight-driven format. Experience building support decks.
- Experience on Platforms/Environments:(Spark, Jupyter)
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Node.js , Tableau, and PowerBI
- Experience in Java, and Scala will be an added advantage
- Agile software development (a plus)
- Good analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Pro-activity and team spirit.
- Security Accreditation Certificate (issued by the Portuguese National Security Authority) (a plus)
What we have for you
- Global Company that works side by side with a great, dynamic, and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced senior members.
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Cool and fun activities.
How to apply
You can apply now by clickingApply now