Senior Account Executive
Located in Remote - East Coast - United States of America
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
A successful Senior Account Executive at Truewind has experience doing deep levels of discovery and objection handling at every level. They are engaged with their customers throughout the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business, and beyond. They are trusted advisers to the C-Suite and the end-users.
The Senior Account Executive at Truewind will be managing the entire sales process from discovery to close and will leverage his or her network to gain access to selling opportunities.
- Uncover and manage new selling opportunities in North America in the Enterprise segment;
- Call on and develop relationships with C-level executives across business and IT units;
- Execute a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of the customer to close the business;
- Articulate the value proposition of both Truewind services as well as our technology partners mainly OutSystems and Microsoft;
- Become a Truewinder.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 – 10 years of experience of direct sales within the enterprise software space:
- Relevant experience and understanding in selling consultancy, project and custom-build software;
- Hunter profile, competitive. Shows a track record of exceeding targets;
- Strong customer references;
- Availability to travel.
Remote – East Coast – United States of America
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now