Located in London
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and one of the top 5 OutSystems partners. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
As a PreSales Engineer, you will be responsible for translating business needs, arising from both challenges and opportunities, into digital solutions that are scalable and ensure a frictionless processes.
You will also be at the forefront of leveraging low-code capabilities in a modern Enterprise Architecture, defining build vs. buy guidelines and playbooks.
- Understanding business processes, mapping their current and future state and designing the solution to evolve from one to the other;
- Selecting the best technology, framework, and patterns to address a given business need, including vendor research, assessment, and engagement;
- Improving existing solutions, in application ecosystems of varying complexity, to digitally enable the improvement of key business metrics;
- Communicating solutions clearly to different audiences, as you’ll interact with CXO, enterprise architects, business stakeholders, product owners, delivery and DevOps engineers alike;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture role.
- Background in web application development is a plus.
- Background in multi SaaS IT landscapes is a plus.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Extensive knowledge of Software Engineering and Design Patterns.
- Experience in Software and Application Architecture.
- Experience with the OutSystems Platform.
- Solid Process Mapping and Design capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with modern Integration Strategies and Frameworks.
- Comprehensive understanding of Software NFRs and how to address them in solution design.
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- Results Driven.
- Autonomous, high sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Curious, visual thinker, pro-activity, and a team player.
What we have to offer you?
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies;
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members;
- Healthy work environment;
- A company culture that is based on respect, teamwork, and excellence;
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now