Located in United States of America
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and one of the top 5 OutSystems partners. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
As a Presales Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical expertise throughout the sales cycle, working closely with our Sales team, translating business needs into digital solutions which are scalable and ensure frictionless processes.
You’ll be interfacing with prospects and customers, pitching Truewind’s services whilst leveraging low-code capabilities in a modern Enterprise Architecture.
- Work closely with our Sales team providing technical expertise throughout the sales cycle and pitch Truewind’s services.
- Understand customer’s needs, mapping their current and desired state and designing the solution to evolve from one to the other.
- Selecting the best technology, framework and patterns to address a given business need, including vendor research, assessment and engagement.
- Communicating solutions clearly to different audiences, as you’ll interact with CXO, enterprise architects, business stakeholders, product owners, delivery and devops engineers alike.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong presentation skills.
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture role.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Experience in Software and Application Architecture.
- Experience with the OutSystems Platform.
- Solid Process Mapping and Design capabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of Software NFRs and how to address them in solution design.
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- Result Driven.
- Autonomous, high sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Curious, visual thinker, pro-activity and team spirit.
- Prior Presales experience is a plus.
- Background in web or mobile application development is a plus.
- Background in multi SaaS IT landscapes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Design Patterns is a plus.
What we have to offer you?
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic, and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members.
- Healthy work environment.
- A company culture that is based on respect, teamwork, and excellence.
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now