Located in Recife
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Develop projects supporting the Delivery Manager in the best solutions design;
- Develop integration with external systems and technologies ( .NET or Java, SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite);
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality and within the defined estimate;
Responsible for unit testing and integration testing;
- Working with an overall view of the project to make the best technical decisions;
- Support the less experienced developers, transmitting their knowledge and developing global team skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Proactivity, sense of responsibility and team spirit;
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail;
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks;
- Availability to travel.
- 2+ years of experience in OutSystems development;
- Proficiency with at least one programming language ( .Net or Java) is a plus;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Degree in computer science or other technical related fields;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- OutSystems project experience and certifications are a plus;
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now