Junior Marketing Assistant
Located in Lisbon
You can apply for this vacancy if you are working in Portugal or in Brazil.
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Proven experience in inbound marketing, events, and partnerships.
- Outstanding copywriter.
- Advanced skills in office automation tools.
- Experience with CRM tools. HubSpot is a plus.
- Experience in B2B Market and IT sector is a plus.
- Being fluent in English is mandatory: writing and speaking. Being bilingual is great.
- Natural doer, passionate about marketing and growth.
- Approachable, proactive, and ambitious personality.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize projects in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Work cross-departmentally to structure and execute a consistent monthly content plan (e-books, webinars, email campaigns) addressing revenue growth, sales, and driving impact to promote Truewind culture.
- Create and publish engaging copy according to our brand message. The copy will be used for customer and new prospects communication (onsite content, emails, banners, etc).
- Define, implement, monitor, and manage digital presence in multiple channels (Linkedin, Email/CRM, SEO, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Ads, etc.).
- Responsible for helping in all the local marketing activities, online, and offline, including PR, events, and partnerships.
- Provide campaign effectiveness reports to the marketing team, and recommend optimizations when appropriate to improve campaign performance.
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns.
- Support the production and management of various events as well as meetings for the Truewind brand and partnerships with OutSystems and other third parties.
- Eligible for IEFP internship.
What we have for you :
- A company that keeps growing faster, changing and innovating, in a thriving ecosystem and giving people room to be proactive and happy.
- Cool and fun activities.
- Hybrid environment.
- Your next challenge!
About the role:
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant with a passion for the B2B market and a strategic mindset. This person will be responsible for our inbound and outbound strategy, managing and generating the respective content to attract traffic and converting that traffic into new leads. HubSpot will be the main inbound software platform, which will help you attract and convert new leads.
This role, working hand-in-hand with sales, will give you great exposure at all levels – from a strategic to an operational perspective – as you will participate in the definition and implementation of Truewind’s Marketing Strategies while having a day-to-day hands-on approach to platforms, tools, techniques, and methodologies.Apply now