Located in Lisbon
We specialize in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome today’s business challenges for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software worldwide.
- Ensure the efficient completion of administrative procedures relating to the processes of hiring, admission, vacations, and closing of employee accounts;
- Ensure the correct and timely processing of payroll;
- Promote the timely submission of all reporting obligations to tax authorities, Social Security, and other official entities;
- Ensure the organization and maintenance of the personnel database;
- Ensure the day-to-day management of Health Insurance and labor accidents and compensation policies;
- Ensure the occupational medicine of employees;
- Control of travel and travel expenses;
- Support the finance department in administrative issues;
- Higher Education degree in Human Resources Management or similar;
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in the Personnel Administrative Management area;
- Strong knowledge of Labour Legislation;
- English knowledge (spoken and written) is required;
- Strong expertise in computer tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and payroll tools (previous experience with PHC is considered a plus);
- Proactivity, resilience, planning and organization;
- Strong sense of responsibility, good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic, and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- One-year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Hybrid work
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now
Published October 7, 2022