Head of Presales
Located in Lisbon
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- In coordination with the Marketing, Sales, and Practice teams, prepare and define Truewind’s professional services offer.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, managing the presales pipeline for the US, UK, and EMEA markets, providing technical expertise throughout the sales cycle, and pitching Truewind’s services.
- Manage presales activities, define priorities, and ensure opportunity qualification.
- Position Truewind, OutSystems platform, prepare and present Opportunity pitch.
- Understand customers’ needs, map their current and desired state, and design the solution to evolve from one to the other. Lead Opportunity Requirements Gathering, Solution Selecting the best technology, framework, and patterns to address a given business need, including vendor research, assessment and engagement, design, and approach presentation.
- Provide technical expertise throughout the sales cycle, working closely with our Sales team, translating business needs into scalable digital solutions, and ensuring frictionless processes;
- Communicate solutions clearly to different audiences, as you’ll interact with CXO, enterprise architects, business stakeholders, product owners, and delivery and DevOps engineers.
- Assure opportunity hand over to Delivery teams.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong presentation skills.
- 3+ years of experience in an architecture role.
- Previous experience in a presales engineer role.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Experience in Software and Application Architecture.
- Experience with the OutSystems Platform.
- Solid Process Mapping and Design capabilities.
- Comprehensive understanding of Software NFRs and how to address them in solution design.
- Good analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- Results Driven.
- Autonomous, high sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Curious, visual thinker, pro-activity, and team spirit.
- Background in web or mobile application development is a plus.
- Background in multi-SaaS IT landscapes is a plus.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Design Patterns is a plus.
What we have for you
- Global Company, working side by side with a great, dynamic, and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- One year contract with the possibility of renewal
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Hybrid work.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submitting your application through our form.Apply now
Published November 24, 2022