Located in Recife
Truewind is a leading OutSystems high-performance low-code Partner with over 13 years of experience, 750+ projects delivered, and Offices in the US, UK, Portugal, Brazil & Netherlands.
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today, improving their Customers’ experience and consequently their ROI.
- Responsible for client communication and relationship.
- Scope definition and management (Change Requests).
- Maintain alignment between the business and the team.
- Ensure expectations alignment.
- Program/Project management (budget, calendar, resources).
- Risk management.
- Build the Product Backlog.
- Present and demonstrate the solutions developed and collect feedback.
- Ensuring compliance with success criteria.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management, Informatics Management, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics.
- Strong experience in project management and delivery (mandatory).
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Pro-activity and team spirit.
- OutSystems project experience and certifications are a plus.
- Project management certifications are a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
What we have for you
- Global Company works side by side with a great, dynamic, and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced senior members.
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Cool and fun activities.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submitting your application through our form.Apply now
Published November 6, 2019