Located in Porto
Truewind is a global solutions provider and a leading OutSystems Partner, with an experienced team ready to build digital solutions according to the customers’ needs.
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Responsible for client communication and relationship.
- Scope definition and management (Change Requests).
- Maintain alignment between the business and the team.
- Ensure expectations alignment.
- Program/Project management (budget, calendar, resources).
- Risk management.
- Build the Product Backlog.
- Present and demonstrate the solutions developed and collect feedback.
- Ensuring compliance with success criteria’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management, Informatics Management, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics.
- Strong experience in project management and delivery (mandatory).
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills.
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks.
- Pro-activity and team spirit.
- OutSystems project experience and certifications are a plus.
- Project management certifications are a plus.
- Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus.
What we have for you
- Global company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies;
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members;
- Healthy work environment and health insurance;
- Cool and fun activities.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now