Located in Recife
If you are not from Recife city, you can work remotely from your home.
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and one of the top 5 OutSystems Partner. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Position transformation programs for prospects and customers.
- Responsible for Truewind customers digital transformation programs, being a program a group of related projects with strategic business objectives, across departments or business units.
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the teams within the program, ensuring consistency and alignment across the multitude of threads and stakeholders.
- Understand, structure, and shape approaches that meet customer needs, in line with Truewind’s service offer.
- Manage, track, and report the status of the program at all levels from CXO level, IT and Business stakeholders, and to the project teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across multiple levels: CxOs, LoBs, Project Managers.
- Contribute with key strategic inputs for maximizing value and shortening time to benefits of Truewind deliveries.
- Represent Truewind in Program Steering Committees.
- Drive Truewind’s strategic partnerships with our customers, driving growth and meeting company targets, year on year.
- Answers for customer satisfaction.
- Experience in project delivery & customer-facing embracing sales, engagement, and delivery.
- Strong cross-functional expertise and solid technological background.
- Understanding of IT projects delivery financials.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, and lead execution of complex and time-critical projects.
- Excellent organizational and management, and experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment, across multiple timezones.
- Strong business and client engagement skills.
- Strategic mindset and a high level of creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box.
- Strong interpersonal skills, transparency, and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships.
- Ability to work in environments that can be unstructured and potentially stressful.
- Highly collaborative style with proven ability to gather consensus and take action.
- Computer science master’s degree or equivalent.
- Working experience in a Professional Services, Customer Success, and/or Product Organization, managing complex, and strategic IT projects.
- Proven experience managing projects or programs following an Agile methodology.
- Availability to travel.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members.
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Cool and fun activities.
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now