Located in Lisbon
You can apply for this vacancy if you are working in Portugal, the UK, or the Netherlands.
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and one of the most experienced OutSystems Partners. We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
As a Customer Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team that works on the Low Code ecosystem and beyond applying Technology to drive our Customers business goals to surpass their competition and become a world leader in applied digital transformation.
You will be responsible for a group of Customers and lead them to maximize the value they get with Truewind establishing True partnerships.
- Position transformation programs for prospects and customers
- Responsible for Truewind customers digital transformation programs, being a program a group of related projects with strategic business objectives, cross departments or business units
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the teams within the program, ensuring consistency and alignment across the multitude of threads and stakeholders
- Understand, structure and shape approaches that meet customer needs, inline with Truewind’s service offer
- Manage, track and report the status of the program at all levels from CXO level, IT and Business stakeholders, and to the project teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across multiple levels: CxOs, LoBs, Project Managers
- Contribute with key strategic inputs for maximizing value and shortening time to benefits of Truewind deliveries
- Represent Truewind in Program Steering Committees
- Drive Truewind’s strategic partnerships with our Customers, driving growth and meeting company targets, year on year
- Answers for customer satisfaction
- Working experience in a Professional Services, Customer Success and/or Product Organization, managing complex and strategic IT projects
- Proven experience managing projects or programs following an Agile methodology
- Strong cross functional expertise and solid technological background
- Strong business and client engagement skills
- Strategic mindset and a high level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks and lead execution of complex and time-critical projects
- Excellent organizational and management skills, experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment, across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, transparency and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships
- Ability to work in environments that can be unstructured and potentially stressful
- Highly collaborative style with proven ability to gather consensus and take action
- Computer science master degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory)
- Availability to travel
What we have for you
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members
- Healthy work environment
- A company culture that is based on respect, teamwork, and excellence
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now