Located in Lisbon
You can apply for this vacancy if you are working in Portugal, the UK, or the Netherlands.
We are specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 220+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Portugal & Brazil, and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software for the world
As a Customer Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team that works on the Low Code ecosystem and beyond applying Technology to drive our Customers business goals to surpass their competition and become a world leader in applied digital transformation.
You will be responsible for a group of Customers and lead them to maximize the value they get with Truewind establishing True partnerships.
Are you passionate about understanding business models, industries, and market trends? This position is for you!
- Position transformation programs for prospects and customers
- Responsible for Truewind customers digital transformation programs, being a program a group of related projects with strategic business objectives, cross departments or business units
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the teams within the program, ensuring consistency and alignment across the multitude of threads and stakeholders
- Understand, structure and shape approaches that meet customer needs, inline with Truewind’s service offer
- Manage, track and report the status of the program at all levels from CXO level, IT and Business stakeholders, and to the project teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across multiple levels: CxOs, LoBs, Project Managers
- Contribute with key strategic inputs for maximizing value and shortening time to benefits of Truewind deliveries
- Represent Truewind in Program Steering Committees
- Drive Truewind’s strategic partnerships with our Customers, driving growth and meeting company targets, year on year
- Answers for customer satisfaction
- Working experience in a Professional Services, Customer Success and/or Product Organization, managing complex and strategic IT projects
- Proven experience managing projects or programs following an Agile methodology
- Strong cross functional expertise and solid technological background
- Strong business and client engagement skills
- Strategic mindset and a high level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks and lead execution of complex and time-critical projects
- Excellent organizational and management skills, experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment, across multiple time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills, transparency and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships
- Ability to work in environments that can be unstructured and potentially stressful
- Highly collaborative style with proven ability to gather consensus and take action
- Computer science master degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory)
- Availability to travel
What we have for you
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members
- Healthy work environment
- A company culture that is based on respect, teamwork, and excellence
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now