Located in Lisbon
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Manage and monitor the evolution of a CRM system;
- Interact with integration analysts/architects to understand software requirements and assess their impact on processes that support the application;
- Manage application evolution needs and define solutions for new functionalities and integrations;
- Prepare and test new versions of the CRM system;
- Provide assistance for the escalation of incidents related to the use of the application as well as its local resolution;
- Ensure effective communication with all levels of technical and departmental resources;
- Interact with multiple priorities in an extremely dynamic environment, initiating necessary tasks and ensuring complete follow-up;
- Become a Truewinder.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Management, Informatics Management, Systems Engineering, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics;
- More than 2 years of relevant working in CRM projects;
- Functional and technical design of CRM solutions;
- Proven experience in implementation and integration projects;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics CRM will be valued;
- Knowledge in GDPR is valued;
- Good analytical, organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and customer orientation skills;
- High sense of responsibility and rigor in the execution of tasks;
- Pro-activity and team spirit;
- Written and oral fluency in English.
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies;
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members;
- Healthy work environment and health insurance;
- Cool and fun activities.
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now