Business Analyst/ Project Manager
Located in Lisbon
Truewind is a well-established global solutions provider and an Elite OutSystems partner, specialized in guiding and accelerating our customers’ journey through their agile development & digital transformation to overcome the business challenges of today for a more productive and profitable tomorrow.
Truewind has 200+ employees with offices in the US, UK, Portugal & Brazil and more than 20 years of experience developing sterling software to the world.
- Work as a project manager and business analyst in international projects.
- Drive requirements gathering sessions and facilitation workshops, follow-up on action items.
- Acquire business context and knowledge to produce functional requirements documentation and technical requirements specifications.
- Assure the proper stakeholder’s engagement, follow-up on their requests and manage the inherent conflicts.
- Hold regular meetings with the project team and Business Stakeholders/Project.
- Sponsors, providing the appropriate reports and updates.
- Work closely with the IT Development and Testing teams, monitoring and validate their tasks, impediments, and schedule.
- Participate in the creation and revision of Test Cases and Test Plans for the project.
- Conduct the User Acceptance Tests with the business users and provide training regarding new functionalities.
- Setup the project rollout (go-live), define the pre-requisites and procedures, control its execution and coach the business team on the new system procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Software Engineering or a related field.
- More than 2 years of relevant working experience as a business analyst, or related activities, in an IT project development environment.
- Experience and understanding all the project’s life cycle phases.
- Experience in gathering, pursing and documenting requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate across various types of teams and knowledge areas (IT, business management…).
- Results and customer-driven, with the determination and resilience to overcome complex environments and unexpected challenges.
- Curious, proactive, creative and innovative, questioning the status quo.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Written and oral fluency in English.
What we have for you
- Global Company working side by side with a great, dynamic and tuned team on multiple geographies.
- Career development with the support and coaching of experienced seniors members.
- Healthy work environment and health insurance.
- Cool and fun activities.
- Your next challenge!
How to apply
You can apply now by clicking the button below and submit your application through our form.Apply now