As the leading coffee brand in Portugal, Delta Coffee has identified the need to develop a more flexible and integrated tool that simplifies the management of Sales Reps' daily activities assuring offline, multi-organization, multi-language, and multi-currency capabilities.
The previous and outdated terminals needed to be replaced to improve Sales Reps' efficiency during the commercial processes, also the existing solution wasn’t scalable or changed fast enough to any occurrence.
Despite that, Delta Coffee wanted to become more sustainable by eliminating most of the paper usage in the business processes.
- Administraive job optimization.
- Cost reduction in the maintenance of the mobile devices hardware.
- Real-time data analysis for any rapid change during the process and supervisors analysis.
- 360º customer overview.
- Potentiate upselling.
- Dematerialization of loyalty cards.
- Cutting most of the paper used as a sustainable solution.
- Centralization of all the main processes in one platform.
Truewind developed Delta Mobile, a digital solution for Delta Coffee’s sales team, enabling them to manage the whole commercial processes and planning activities like store visits, purchase orders, receipts and monitor commercial goals. This solution built in OutSystems, helped to improve the communication and relationship between Sales Reps and clients with information in real-time, all in one place. Some of the Delta Mobile features are:
- Performance dashboards about the effectiveness of each commercial and their objectives/goals for the day/month.
- Data about customers’ contracts and legalrelated information regarding each client.
- Digital catalogues, recommended products or even an internal business evaluation simulator.
- The core functionalities of planning visits, receipts, and purchase orders were also optimized.
- Progressive removal of paper from key accounts and salespeople’s work methods.
Delta Mobile App made possible to access any real-time data analysis for any rapid change during business processes.
The back office optimization improved Delta Coffee administrative and commercial productivity. Delta Coffee’s workers can now quickly create orders and receipts and have access to digital forms and catalogs, enabling them to be more efficient and independent.
The drastic paper-reduction with Delta Mobile app integration made the company closer to its goal of reducing paper usage by 100% and be environmentally friendly.
Delta Mobile is one of the various solutions we developed with OutSystems low-code platform and just like all others is very intuitive and user-centered. Truewind and their agile process allowed us to adapt super fast to any need during the development phase and after the go live. Delta mobile revolutionized our objective to become a sustainable company.
Delta Coffee Group is the leader coffee roaster and distributor in the market. With over 50 years of history and presence in over 35 countries, cover the five continents and counting over 3.500 employees. Delta ensured its development and expansion through innovation, with a commitment to a strong sales network and monitoring of clients. The organization’s goal is to further strengthen leadership and open new markets.